Saturday, November 20, 2010

Best Things to say if Caught Sleeping At Your Desk...

"They told me at the blood bank this
might happen."

"This is just a 15 minute power-nap as
described in that time management course you sent me."

"Whew! Guess I left the top off
the White-Out You probably got here just in time!"

"I wasn't sleeping! I was
meditating on the mission statement and envisioning a new
paradigm."

"I was testing my keyboard for drool
resistance."

"I was doing Yoga exercises to relieve
work-related stress."

"Damn! Why did you interrupt
me? I had almost figured out a solution to our biggest
problem."

"The coffee machine is broken..."

"Someone must've put decaf in the
wrong pot..."

Pinoyify










4 comments:

Lovely Bushra said...

i love this Post….!!!
its is so awesum…….i ws lost in a trance while i ws readin it……
gr8 wrk !!!!

Anonymous said...

Ahahaha! Tama naman! Ang kukulit XD
In jesus name amen!! ahahaha! Nice one!
-Riku;Antipolo City (1/31/11) 11:45 pm

zfran said...

ayus ah!......ayaw magpatalo
anu naman kaya ang masasabi ng mga
"LISPU"?????
hehehehehe.......

PositiveGrowthZone said...

"I was testing my keyboard for drool
resistance."--my favorite!!!!!!!!!!!!

Featured Post

Why Americans Should Never Be Allowed To Travel

The following are actual stories provided by travel agents: 1. I had someone ask for an aisle seats so that his or her hai...