Saturday, April 4, 2009

Magic Mirror

There is a magic mirror in the Malakanyang Palace that when you say a lie infront of it a magical hand will slap you in the face.

First, Jules Ledesma tried it. He said, "I think I am the tallest person in the whole Palace." A hand came out and slapped him on his cheek.

Then came Gloria Arroyo who said, "I think I am the most beautiful woman in the whole Palace." The same story, a slap on the face.

Later, Erap Estrada came because he heard the magical power of the mirror and wanted to try it out... He said, "I think...", before he could even finish his sentence, he found a big red slap mark on his whole face.

0 comments:

Featured Post

Why Americans Should Never Be Allowed To Travel

The following are actual stories provided by travel agents: 1. I had someone ask for an aisle seats so that his or her hai...